Pennsylvania Trust employs exceptionally skilled individuals who are committed to providing outstanding professional services, with integrity, in a highly personalized manner. We provide employees with an excellent benefits package and competitive pay.
Qualified applicants should forward a resume with salary requirements to email@example.com. Resumes will be reviewed in conjunction with available career opportunities. In the event your qualifications match with an open position, an interview will be arranged.
Pennsylvania Trust was recently named one of the Philadelphia Area’s Top Workplaces in 2019 by The Philadelphia Inquirer.
Pennsylvania Trust Company, an independent and employee-owned wealth management firm headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania is looking to hire a Vice President, Client Development to join our team.
This position will identify, source and develop new high net worth and institutional prospects and clients.
- Identify prospects and bring in new business from high net worth individuals, families, endowments and foundations.
- Contribute to the growth of new revenues through the acquisition of new clients who have sophisticated financial needs, are people of influence or who require complex financial solutions.
- Cultivate key prospects on a regular basis through personal contact, correspondence, handwritten acknowledgements, personal visits, and invitations to special events.
- Explore new business opportunities from external and internal sources, including targeting new business from current clients.
- Arrange and lead business development and pre-planning meetings.
- Establish sales process, opportunity tracking and metrics to enable clear communication of progress and status of the pipeline.
- Manage select client relationships to maximize retention and grow the business in accordance with the investment objectives of the clients, policies, and strategies of the organization.
- Identify areas to build strategic relationships and facilitate forums such as promotional events, seminars and meetings to develop new prospects and formal networks.
- Assist the Director of Marketing and Client Development in implementing business development marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Coordinate with colleagues to identify prospects. Leverage contacts within the community through professional and social networks.
- Develop and implement targeted client events.
- Track prospect contact data in CRM system to build Pennsylvania Trust database.
- Inform prospects of new product offerings and services, including sending updated product information.
- Attend various events and conferences that may be applicable to our industry to have a Pennsylvania Trust presence.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Job Requirements (Knowledge/Abilities):
- 10+ years in a business development role, preferably in a wealth management environment.
- Broad knowledge of investment strategy, trust, estates, tax and financial planning.
- Proven track record in sales and client development.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM system(s).
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide courteous and professional service to clients.
- Ability to leverage social media.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
Qualified applicants should forward a resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pennsylvania Trust supports and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants on the basis of their merits and ability to perform, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship, veteran’s status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
To attract and maintain the qualified professionals who are necessary to provide the level of service Pennsylvania Trust demands, we offer an excellent compensation package which is inclusive of the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement Benefits
- Short and Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off for vacation and illness