Pennsylvania Trust employs exceptionally skilled individuals who are committed to providing outstanding professional services, with integrity, in a highly personalized manner. We provide employees with an excellent benefits package and competitive pay.
Qualified applicants should forward a resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be reviewed in conjunction with available career opportunities. In the event your qualifications match with an open position, an interview will be arranged.
Pennsylvania Trust was recently named one of the Philadelphia Area’s Top Workplaces in 2019 by The Philadelphia Inquirer.
Pennsylvania Trust Company, an independent and employee-owned wealth management firm located in Radnor, PA, is looking for a Senior Vice President to oversee its Special Needs Trusts and Guardianship Unit.
Provide oversight and guidance to the Unit team in the following areas:
- Fiduciary aspects of special needs trusts, guardianships and litigation settlements for minors and incapacitated persons;
- Trust and guardianship administration, interpretation and distribution issues;
- Medicaid/Social Security compliance;
- State and county guardianship tracking requirements;
- Estate planning
Serve as relationship manager on SNT and guardianship accounts.
Develop and maintain relationships with attorneys and other centers of influence.
- Juris Doctorate required.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in law firm or wealth management firm handling SNT and guardianship related matters.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience working with clients and providing proactive and professional advice.
Pennsylvania Trust offers compensation commensurate with experience as well as a benefits package which is inclusive of health, dental, and vision benefits, a 401k plan with company match, paid time off, and company paid life insurance. Qualified candidates should forward a resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Pennsylvania Trust supports and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants on the basis of their merits and ability to perform, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship, veteran’s status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
To attract and maintain the qualified professionals who are necessary to provide the level of service Pennsylvania Trust demands, we offer an excellent compensation package which is inclusive of the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement Benefits
- Short and Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off for vacation and illness